- Review and publish test cases on requirements gathering sessions.
- Execute a successful offshore team model to enhance bandwidth and testing cycles.
- Conduct post-release verification following a Production deployment.
- Record, assess and approve Tracking system issues, suggested ownership, priority, and issues.
- Oversee defects to progress on time and stick to defect tracking standards.
- Manage QA environment on build and release management.
- Offer accurate status on defect information and metrics.
- Communicate at all levels, handle multiple projects and work on business-critical solutions.
- Manage QA team on hiring, firing, discipline, performance and salary reviews, and resource allocation.
- Enhance testing capabilities guided by standard best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Mentor QA analysts testing activities on test plan and test case development.
- Coordinate with business analysts and development teams to assess requirements and engage in project review and status meetings.
- Design, track and disseminate metrics to monitor software quality.
- Set up and manage communication between development teams.
- Motivate and mentor direct reports through effort and example.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.?
- B.sc Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of active experience.
- 450k to 550k per month