- The Executive Assistant will support a Partner/Office Director in the Lagos office and perform light office administration duties. The successful candidate will be a compassionate professional who is a stickler for detail and perfect execution, while nurturing a positive and entrepreneurial work environment. You will act as a crucial support to Partners as they negotiate multiple client engagements and project teams, drive strategic internal initiatives, and travel the world. An integral part of a dynamic office, you are able to calmly juggle multiple and unpredictable requests for help that will range in intensity and priority along with your regular work load by using excellent judgment and problem solving skills.?
- Manage the busy calendars of the Lagos Office Director, including coordinating and scheduling most meetings/appointments and responding promptly and efficiently to all calendar requests that come in?
- Manage and facilitate all national and international travel scheduling (including flights, hotels, transportation, etc.), working closely with external travel agent?
- Track, record and regularly submit expenses according to the prescribed deadlines on behalf of Partners?
- Assist in coordinating other external professional and/or social events?
- Take minutes of internal and external meetings as requested?
- Provide proactive guidance to the Partner on the schedule and provide guidance on how best to prepare?
- Actively prioritize all tasks and requests coming in and ensure that there is follow up to every single request?
- (longer-term) Prepare background information, briefing notes, or talking points to effectively prepare partners for a meeting?
- (longer term) Support quick turn-around research requests from Partners?
- (longer term) Support office-wide strategy by managing logistics for hosted networking events, support in organizing office social events, supporting office relocation/refurbishment, and other projects as they arise?
- Post-high school education, Bachelor’s preferred;?
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines with demonstrated time management and prioritization skills and strong attention to detail and commitment to high-quality work product;?
- Expert use of Outlook and proficient in learning new programs;?
- Professionalism and demonstrated experience working effectively with staff and senior management, with a team-player attitude and proactive, responsive and collaborative work style;?
- Superior organizational and time management skills;?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;?
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and perform well with a growing firm;?
- Friendly and professional demeanor;?
- Fluency in English; working knowledge of another language is a plus.?